How to improve the on-line material for next time
Notes from students during Week 12 of spring, 2015.
- Voices can be heard clearly on the videos
- Closed captioning was good overall
- The "passive" approach to editing was fine
- Audio sometimes switched from stereo to mono
- Occasionally, projected material could not be
seen clearly in the video. Please put all
materials on the course WWW pages!
- Use BIGGER handwriting
- Be careful putting materials on tables: can
block view of board or instructors
- Automatic adjustment of white-balance/brightness
can cause material on board to disappear at times
This page maintained by Michael Richmond.
Last modified Apr 24, 2015.